My Dear “Kindred Spirit,”
So, I suppose you’re a little curious about who I am. Nosy little bugger, ain’t you?
That’s ok. I’ve got no problems at all running my mouth about myself. Here. I made a list of random facts about me. Enjoy.
Random facts about me:
- I am a woman (surprise, surprise)
- I’m short (just don’t expect me to admit that to my brothers).
- I have hazel eyes and brown hair (that refuses to make up its mind whether it wants to be straight or curly…).
- I have an overabundance of siblings (6 brothers and 2 sisters).
- I currently am living in my first ever apartment, located in central Tennesse while I explore my options “down here” for work and life in general.
- I’m originally from upstate NY (key word being UPSTATE- not the city!).
- My many siblings are also some of my best friends (My sisters and I have practically invented our own language consisting solely of facebook “stickers,” memes, and emoticons, and at this point we probably have thousands of videos to each other on the Marco Polo app…).
- I was homeschooled (face it, publik skool ejikated peoples. Homeschooling is better. It just is. Sorry).
- I don’t consider this an important piece of information, but since some of you may be wondering, I do have an Associate’s Degree (in organ performance).
- I am a musician (decent violinist, good pianist, and a damn good organist).
- I am addicted to knitting and crocheting (seriously, sweaters are just SO much fun to make!)
- Despite my age, I’m kinda a little old lady (you probably had this figured out by the last few random facts… only little old ladies play organ and knit sweaters these days).
- I’m also a bit of a hippie chick (mostly when it comes to food, health, essential oils, and footwear – or lack thereof).
- I am most definitely a “real food foodie” (Weston A. Price is my hero!!)
- I have an autoimmune/digestive disease that I am struggling to heal (this was the “kick in the pants” that got me interested in health and started my “real food journey”).
- My upbringing was the whole Conservative Christian, “Homesteady,” “Homeschooly,” type lifestyle (Some good, some bad, definitely a huge part of shaping who I am, and most likely gonna show up a lot in these letters, just warning ya…).
I’ll think of more later. In fact, I could probably think of more now, if I felt like it. But I don’t want to bore you with too many facts, and I just don’t feel like trying to define exactly who I am right now. I don’t fit well into boxes and definitions.
However, if you insist on having a good definition of me, here it is:
That’s all you need to know for now.
P.S. But it’s an absolutely awesome kind of weird! I wouldn’t want to be any other way!!