My Dear “Kindred Spirit,”
So, I suppose you’re a little curious about who I am. Nosy little bugger, ain’t you?
That’s ok. I’ve got no problems at all running my mouth about myself. Here. I made a list of random facts about me. Enjoy.
Random facts about me:
- I am a girl (surprise, surprise).
- I am 25 years old (that’s just for now, though. I plan to turn 26 next year).
- I’m short (just don’t expect me to admit that to my brothers).
- I have hazel eyes and brown hair (that refuses to grow as long as I want it to, and also refuses to make up it’s mind whether it wants to be straight or curly…).
- I have an overabundance of siblings (6 brothers and 2 sisters).
- I currently am living in my first ever apartment, located in central Tennesse while I explore my options “down here” for work and life in general.
- I’m originally from upstate NY (key word being UPSTATE- not the city!).
- My many siblings are also my best friends (I have 1 to 3 hour phone conversations with my oldest brother on a regular basis, and one of my sisters and I have practically invented our own language consisting solely of facebook “stickers,” memes, and emoticons).
- I was homeschooled (face it, publik skool ejikated peoples. Homeschooling is better. It just is. Sorry).
- I don’t consider this an important piece of information, but since some of you may be wondering, I do have an Associate’s Degree (in organ performance).
- I am a musician (decent violinist, good pianist, and a damn good organist).
- I am addicted to knitting and crocheting (seriously, sweaters are just SO much fun to make!)
- Despite my age, I’m kinda a little old lady (you probably had this figured out by the last few random facts… only little old ladies play organ and knit sweaters these days).
- I’m also a bit of a hippie chick (mostly when it comes to food, health, herbs, skirts, and footwear – or lack thereof).
- I am most definitely a “real food foodie” (Weston A. Price is my hero!!)
- I have an autoimmune/digestive disease that I am struggling to heal (this was the “kick in the pants” that got me interested in health and started my “real food journey”).
- My upbringing was the whole Conservative Christian, “Homesteady,” “Homeschooly,” type lifestyle (Mostly good, some bad, definitely a huge part of shaping who I am, and most likely gonna show up a lot in these letters, just warning ya…).
I’ll think of more later. In fact, I could probably think of more now, if I felt like it. But I don’t want to bore you with too many facts, and I just don’t feel like trying to define exactly who I am right now. I don’t fit well into boxes and definitions.
However, if you insist on having a good definition of me, here it is:
That’s all you need to know for now.
P.S. But it’s an absolutely awesome kind of weird! I wouldn’t want to be any other way!!